Amazon Echo obviously has many purposes, and one of them happens to be setting timers – whether it’s for laundry, baking something in the oven, reading or for various other activities. Now, setting a...
- Changing Wake Word For Amazon Echo
- Silence (Or Un-Silence) Your Android Phone With Amazon Echo & IFTTT
- Alexa’s Twitter Reader Skill Reads Out Tweets To Users
- Set Smart Bulb To Blink When Alexa Timer Goes Off (Visual Notification For Deaf People)
- Add Items To Your To-Do List On Your Phone Using IFTTT & Alexa